I guess I just want to tap my toes into the water, to feel the sand coursing around my foot. To look up instead of down. To see if I can withstand the pressure of not posting each day, but to play it as I feel it. (Oops! There's not supposed to be any pressure here like that--so we shall see.)
Maybe soon I will have pictures somehow, will be able to remember how to do this thing called blogging. Perhaps I will just fall off Blogger just as I did before! I hope not. I read many blogs and they give me so much pleasure and entertainment. Maybe I won't be a "regular", like "they" seem to be, or as inviting as "they" are, but I do hope I might say something to someone, somewhere, that actually touches a place in their heart! Something that makes them smile and nod their head--or feel a tear run down their cheek. Not because I have a gift for writing, but because I want to be truthful. I want them to feel something I do-- and feel the joy or the pain---but feel the "sameness" we all share.
You have always touched a place in my heart! I've shared in your "sameness". I'm so glad to see this post!! Just be here and be you, when you want to. :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs, ♥
P.S. - I just sent you an email. ♥
I got your e-mail, Anne--and I am so thankful for it! We are going to pray for this country and our families, and if anyone will join us--we will be glad for them to join us! That will be wonderful, won't it! Thanks
Deletefor posting a comment here--which happen to be on my 67 birthday!!🎂❤🎈
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HOPE IT WAS A SPECIAL DAY FOR YOU!! ♥
Delete